Liposunction without the use of scalpel
At our clinic we use the most advanced technique to deliver this fat dissolving solution which is an enzyme that works by breaking down fat. Our technique is the most effective way of delivering this treatment. Our clients have the maximum comfort and report no pain. It can be used to treat localized pockets of fat under the surface of the skin, and is suitable for areas such as under the chin, the armpits (bra fat), back, stomach, hips and knees. LIQUID LIPO is not a weight loss solution but works by helping to remove stubborn areas of fat that cannot be targeted by diet and exercise.
Typically we advise 2 – 8 treatments, depending on the area. Larger areas such as the stomach will need more treatments than a smaller area such as the chin. The treatment is a permanent solution to removing the fat, however the client must maintain a constant weight (e.g. not gaining weight) by ensuring a healthy lifestyle otherwise the fat may reappear. Our clients don’t find this treatment painful and they are surprised how easy it is to shift their stubborn fat pockets.
Side effects may appear for a few days post treatment, such as:
We advise this may take up to 2-6 weeks to fully settle. Most clients are suitable for this treatment, however we may advise a consultation prior to the treatment to check your suitability. This treatment is not suitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding and is only available for over 18s.
Price: from £150 per treatment
Do not take any anti-inflammatory medication before or after the treatment
Also not suitable for clients with Diabetes or Autoimmune Disorders
Contraindications and Cautions
• Any open skin wounds including broken skin, scabs, wounds, bleeding skin and blisters should be avoided.
• Rashes, psoriasis, eczema, pustular or nodular rosacea and fungal infections should all be avoided.
• Contagious skin conditions should be avoided.
• Raised moles, warts or moles that have changed shape or color and unidentified skin growths should be avoided.
• Bruised skin can be painful to treat and should be avoided.
• Skin cancer must be avoided.
• Keloid scars are a strict contraindication.
• Anti-coagulant medications as these prevent the blood from clotting.
• Any medications that cause photosensitivity as this can lead to Post Inflammatory Pigmentation (PIP)
• Areas where topical medication is being applied as the product can be forced trans-dermally and may cause unwanted side effects.
• Cosmetic treatments such as micro-dermabrasion, IPL, chemical peels or cosmetic surgery until all signs of inflammation has gone.
• Pregnancy is a contraindication. It is advisable to leave fat dissolve treatments until 6 months from the birth or 6 months post breast feeding to allow the clients hormones to regulate.
• Haemophiliacs are a strict contraindication.
• Recent use of Ibuprofen, Nurofen or similar.
• Liver or kidney disease.
• History of anaphylaxis
1. There may be itching, stinging, redness, or warmth in the treatment area post treatment. This will last between a few hours to a couple of days.
2. Swelling and bruising are normal and can reside for several days post treatment.
3. The skin may feel tender to touch.
4. It is important to drink plenty of water to help the body remove the excess waste. We recommend 1-2 liters per day.
5. Avoid sun exposure or sunbeds for a week post treatment to reduce the chance of hyperpigmentation.
6. A healthy diet and light exercise should be maintained throughout the course of treatment.
7. In rare cases nodules, necrosis, abscesses, hematomas, or infection may occur.