Non Surgical Rhinoplasty
-“Non-surgical rhinoplasty (nose job) is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure in which injectable fillers are used to alter and shape a person’s nose.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty in certain cases can be a genuine alternative to a surgical rhinoplasty.
It is a simple 10 to 15 minute procedure giving:
- Instant dramatic results
- It is non invasive
- Minimal downtime (recovery is very quick)
- Results last up to 8 to 10 months (in some cases even several years)
We administer dermal fillers with a long round needle called “flexible micro-cannula” this allows us to use only one injection point for the entire treatment. Clients typically have no bruising and very minimal swelling as the result of the cannula work. Please note we can only work in the mid-line of your nose and not on the sides. If you are uncertain of your suitability please send us a couple of good quality photos or book a free consultation.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is used to correct a wide range of defects in the nose by reshaping, re-balancing or resizing it in harmony with surrounding area.
Treatment areas of the nose include:
- A bump or ‘hook’ on the bridge of the nose
- Asymmetrical nose
- Deep set nasal bone
- A flat or a low bridge
- NOT SUITABLE FOR CROOKED NOSE
There are several benefits of Non-surgical Rhinoplasty:
- Fillers are temporary. This means that, should a patient be dissatisfied with the improvement, the results will fade and a new approach can be attempted
- The changes that can be accomplished are natural-looking
- Dermal fillers are versatile and allow to achieve delicate, very specific improvements. This type of precision may not be possible with nose surgery
- Results last up to 6 to 12 months on average, however this varies from person to person based on individual factors such as lifestyle or metabolism
- Results are visible immediately, whereas results from nose surgery can take up to a year to refine
- The patient is conscious during the procedure, so they can provide real-time guidance to ensure the results meet their expectations and goals
- No downtime is required after the procedure. There may be some minor bruising or redness, but makeup can be applied immediately to minimize these effects. Patients can return to work or their usual routine right away
- In some clients the results can be reduced in just few days either due to initial swelling or due to pressure in the cartilage. If that happens clients should contact the clinic within two weeks and we can repeat the treatment for an additional charge of £50
Price for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty – £250
*optional top up in two weeks £50
Have you got a question? Are you interested in a treatment?
Contact Forever Clinic Cheltenham today for more info or a consultation.
Book Online to secure your treatment
Secure your booking, simply and easily through the website.