The Phidrofacial is one of the most versatile non-invasive facial rejuvenation treatments available today. Phidrofacial treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities by using an exfoliant cleansing solution followed by vacuuming substances (impurities) from the skin. In the next steps, a moisturizing solution and various serums are applied according to skin type and the desired effect. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, does not cause irritation and is effective immediately.
Compared to standard microdermabrasion treatments which can be rough on the skin, the level of abrasiveness during the exfoliation process while undergoing Phidrofacial is low, making it a suitable alternative for sensitive skin.
Phidrofacial can accomplish multiple effects such as:
· Deep facial cleansing and gentle exfoliation of dead cells
· Reducing blackheads and whiteheads, acne scars, enlarged pores and other blemishes
· Balancing oily, acne-prone, dry or sensitive skin
· Calming redness and evening out skin tone
· Diminish fine lines and wrinkles and make them appear less visible
· Reducing puffiness or bags under the eyes
· Improving skin tone, hyperpigmentation, sun damage and brown spots
Phidrofacial has 3 stages
1. Cleansing and exfoliation – during this first step the Phidrofacial cleansing and exfoliating solution is applied into our machine and is applied to the face. This specially formulated solution includes Salicylic Acid which delivers the benefits of a peel but is gentle and deeply penetrates the pores and removes impurities whilst softening the skin.
2. Suction – vortex extraction. This stage involves vacuuming up any dirt and impurities in the pores using the specially designed tip and suction generated device.
3. Moisturizing and nourishing – the Vortex-Fusion tool is used to infuse a special hydrating serum into the skin which calms the skin, diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and helps to even skin tone.
The suction and movement of the device boosts lymphatic drainage and improves circulation in the skin. After Phidrofacial treatment you will notice immediate results. Skin will feel smoother, softer and more hydrated as a result of the exfoliating and hydrating ingredients used. You may also notice a slight reduction in puffiness due to lymphatic drainage. The use of nutrient rich serums may also help to plump up fine lines and wrinkles, lessening their appearance. When the treatment is finished, skin is ultra-clean, glowing and smooth.
The treatment can be done 3-4 times per month; we recommend 4 treatments (1 per week) then 1 treatment monthly to maintain healthy skin results.
It is recommended that you avoid situations that cause perspiration for the rest of the day after the Phidrofacial, such as exercise, saunas, swimming and hot tubs. Skin is more sensitive to the sun, so avoid sun exposure and exfoliation for a week after.
Phidrofacial is considered suitable for all skin types and conditions. However there are several conditions that may prevent you from being able to undergo specific treatments.
· If you are taking Accutane, topical medication or antibiotics
· Allergy to Aspirin or any of the ingredients contained in the solutions
· If you are undergoing anticoagulant therapy
· If you have recently had aesthetic fillers, injectables or laser treatment – the treatment must be postponed until the skin is fully healed
· If you suffer with active acne or an infection
· If you have any open lesion in the treatment area or a cold sore
· If you have an active infection in the treatment area
· Skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis or rashes
· If you suffer from an autoimmune disease such as lupus
· If you have a viral concern such as HIV or Hepatitis
· If you have melanoma or lesions suspected of malignancy
· Pregnancy and breastfeeding
Things to avoid before undergoing Phidrofacial
· Avoid using Glycolic Acid or chemical peel for 1 month and using any exfoliating treatment 1 week before
· Avoid using Retinol (vitamin A) products for 72 hours prior to treatment
· The treatment can be done minimum of 2 weeks after Botox or dermal filler injections
PHIDROFACIAL (deep cleansing, nourishing, anti-ageing)
Single treatment £80
Course of 3 £70 per treatment
Course of 6 £60 per treatment