Non Surgical Rhinoplasty
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is a cosmetic procedure in which injectable fillers are used to alter and shape a person’s nose without invasive surgery.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty in certain cases can be a genuine alternative to a surgical rhinoplasty.
It is a simple 10 to 15 minute procedure giving:
- Instant dramatic results
- It is non invasive
- Minimal downtime (recovery is very quick)
- Results last up to 8 to 10 months (in some cases even several years)
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is used to correct a wide range of defects in the nose by reshaping, rebalancing or resizing it in harmony with surrounding area.
Treatment areas of the nose include:
- Folds of the nose
- A bump or ‘hook’ on the bridge of the nose
- Asymmetrical nose
- Crooked nose
- A flat or a low bridge
There are several benefits of Non-surgical Rhinoplasty:
- Fillers are temporary. This means that, should a patient be dissatisfied with the improvement, the results will fade and a new approach can be attempted
- The changes that can be accomplished are natural-looking
- Dermal fillers are versatile and allow to achieve delicate, very specific improvements. This type of precision may not be possible with nose surgery
- Results are visible very soon after the procedure (if not immediately), whereas results from nose surgery can take up to a year to refine
- The patient is conscious during the procedure, so they can provide real-time guidance to ensure the results meet their expectations and goals
- No downtime is required after the procedure. There may be some minor bruising or redness, but makeup can be applied immediately to minimize these effects. Patients can return to work or their usual routine right away
Price for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty – £250
Have you got a question? Are you interested in a treatment?
Contact Forever Clinic Cheltenham today for more info or a consultation.
Pay a deposit to secure your treatment
For your convenience you can make a deposit payment to secure your booking, simply and easily through the website.